Tuesday, July 11, 2017

New Amigurumi Tutorial - Chibi Fox Pattern

New Amigurumi Chibi Fox Pattern is out now


CHIBI FOX PATTERN to be purchased from my Etsy shop

Amigurumi fox is something I´ve wanted to create for a long time and a baby like version with a big head and little body is out now with a small modification on materials used. As I´m fond of chibi style and chibi fox looks so lovely I got ispired to create this little amigurumi chibi fox. Designing took time but I´m really happy with the result. I used 2.5mm clover crochet hook and main color is from Debbie Bliss (Rialto DK), merino. I also used 8mm black safety eyes for this figure and some white(ish) suede for the first version. This Crochet Fox tutorial comes with very detailed instructions on 10 pages with lot of photos to help you along the process. Size is approx. 8 cm/3.15 inc. It means one ball of yarn is more than enough for one fox:) (I got both foxes out of 50 g of a yarn ball).



A reflection? No, there are two versions, first one is with glued felt or suede parts which in some cases is more appropriate and practical but if you like more natural style and prefer crochet troughout the process then I´ve done another version, little embroidered cheeks and working with two colors on body. Everything fully explained in my pattern as well.




 Oh, I like those tails :)




Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment